December 5, 2008

Wishing you a Cafe Coffee Day!

Most backpackers I've met are way too cool for Cafe Coffee Day. These coffee shops are nowhere near as ubiquitous as Starbucks back home, but they are a Western-style chain operation, and thus ripe for ridicule from the adventure club.

Well, I guess they'll have to revoke my membership, because I nearly wept with joy when I saw this waiting for me!

Photobucket

My first brownie in at least two months! Praise be!

In fact, I completely scrapped my plans today as soon as I found both a bookstore and a Cafe Coffee Day on the same street as my hotel in Mangalore. My entire daily budget was blown before 10 a.m. on books, magazines, newspapers and a mocha. A girl's gotta have her priorities.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... you sound like a brownie sinner.... :)

    Hope India is treating you well..

    If you are near bangalore dont hesitate to chat up... :), the id is ashwinnatarajan1982@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete